Friday, January 25, 2013

ep1 "Little Badge Box"

Another Spreaker effort today - what this show was all about is I have a little box where I chuck badges for bands / labels when I get sent a badge with music I buy....so on today's show "live to air" a badge was picked out of the box and the song / band / label that goes with that badge gets played...simple enough I suppose

There's what the box looks like - and you can listen to the show either here or to the player below




Don't forget there's a Spreaker App for iOS and Android and if you're there just search for either Sideroom or Little Badge Box

Here's the badges that came out















I also mentioned having to get the Cloudberry one(s) from a special box I store my 3"cds in here's that box

And finally the tracklist for those who can't understand my Australian drawl

Night Comes Down - The Hi-Life Companion
Searching For The Sunshine - Fireflies
Security By Design - Liechtenstein
Kissomatic Lovebubble - Strawberry Story
You're A Stranger Now - Model Railway Exhibition
Don't Wake Up - Model Railway Exhibition
Getting Used to It - The Pristines
I'll Never Win - Alpaca Sports
The Early Riser - Apple Orchard
Saving My Prescence - Celestial
Nothing Happens, Twice - Celestial
She Won't Ever Calm Down - Pale Lights
Morning Light - The Proctors
Foul Weather Fare - Mode Moderne

bonus Cloudberry tracks, though badge not actually drawn from box

To Have An Island - The Mai 68's
Meet You In The Rain - The Cavalcade





No comments:

Post a Comment