Monday, January 28, 2013

Replay Everything, Extra! #2

More Spreaker for you - and now my holidays are over and I'm back at work and won't have as much spare time, ( subtext - I won't bother you every few days with something new ) all this recent Spreaker business will calm right down, back to a weekly/fortnightly thing, but here's the last of the "on holidays" batch -----

the replay for the  2nd episode of "Everything Extra!" from today - which you can find directly on Spreaker here or use the player below


or just search Sideroom Everything, Extra if going via a mobile app

Here's the tracklist and links for today's show, from memory I don't think I made too many ridiculously incorrect announcements like I have on all of the other shows I've done recently...but you never know

Everything, Extra #2  Track List & Links to buy featured tracks

( Theme tune - 'Media Theme iii ( Rupert Murdoch ) - The Reels )

Unbraided Wind - TWO IF BY SEA 7" on February Records
Mint - FREELOVE FENNER from Pineapple Mint EP
At Least I ( demo ) - FLANNEL

Workshop - FREELOVE FENNER on Fixture Records Comp #2
Slip Stitch - SILVER DAPPLES on Fixture Records Comp #2
Want To - SILVER DAPPLES from English Girlfriend album
Whatever You Say - SOFT SHADOWS
I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts - MARIA ( 5" on Yay! )

Black Ribbons ( Spring Mix) - THE APARTMENTS 7" on Chapter
I Feel Even Better - NORTHERN PORTRAIT out now on Matinee
All My Friends - THE BILINDA BUTCHERS on Fastcut
Living Room - BIG WAVE 7" via Beautiful Strange

This City ( demo ) - IS PARIS BURNING
Robot - CUE FANFARE CD single direct from band
Little Girl - OLD LACY BED, upcoming comp on Dead Funny Records

Cherry Bomb - WINTERSPREAD
Honey - BOARDERS from Vintage 2011 Ep

Not Enough Flowers  - SECRETLY FRANCH
A Sad Affair - THE MARE
Paper Cuts ( unfinished version ) - WE.THE PIGS
The First Day Of Summer - THE SWEETEST TOUCH via HeyHo!
International Pop Star - WATERCOLOUR SUNSET

My Melody ( remix ) - FUNNY LITTLE DREAM

Everytime - SHY FOR SHORE


No comments:

Post a Comment